Swella Bingham - REALTOR®

Swella Bingham

Plum Tree Realty


About Swella

Why Choose Me as Your Agent? I was born and raised in the Kentucky Bluegrass state that I love. I earned a bachelor's degree from Union College in Barbourville, Kentucky. My work experience includes banking, accounting, office management and auditing. With my knowledge of Real Estate values and principles, I have a strong passion for helping people find their dreams with home ownership.
When you work with me, you will receive a knowledgeable and professional real estate agent, a committed ally to negotiate on your behalf, the systems in place to streamline buying or selling your home.

I work hard to be one of the best Realtor's in Richmond, Kentucky.

Your Richmond Ky Realtor! Homes for sale in Richmond, Ky!

What is my value I bring to you?

I use the 3-Step Formula!
Three basic things I do as a good agent to succeed where other agents may fail.

1) Improve the Marketing!
a)Better pictures
b)Write better descriptions
c)Perform an in-dept "Marketing Analysis" this helps identify marketing opportunities other agents may miss.

2) Solve any problems holding back a sale. Good agents are problem solvers.

3) Improving the showing condition of a home!
a)A staged home will sell for 10 to 15% more
b)Spotless and getting rid of clutter is the name of the game

Even a great home can't sell itself without proper marketing!

1) I follow the principle, buyers will focus on 20 percent of your home's features. The other 80 percent are probably common to other homes.
2) For advertising, I will hire a professional to photograph your home in a way that emphasizes its best unique features.
3) I help with staging your home to look visually appealing and that can be the secret to selling a home for more money.
4) I can't emphasize enough that spotless and getting rid of clutter is the name of the game!
5) Potential buyers want appliances included and will pay more for them, especially if they are new or at least in excellent condition.
6) Buyers establish interest in the first eight seconds.
7) Give buyers great storage and you've won their hearts.

Also to help you sell your home my gift to you is "I will purchase a first year "Home Warranty" for your buyers to help sell your home. Or choose your preference 1)Free cleaning 2)Pest control services.

I want you to have a great experience in listing or purchasing your home and using me as your agent. My goal is to be your realtor for life!

Recommendations and Referrals are the core of my business and always greatly appreciated.

Your Realtor,


Send Swella a Message

Contact Information

Address: 9078 Union Centre Blvd #350
West Chester Township, OH 45069
Cell: 606-682-8920
Office: 513-214-0578
E-mail Me